Bathroom & Kitchen Refinishing
For budget and quality-minded homeowners, refinishing your bathroom is a solution that will enhance your home without breaking the bank.
Refinishing bathtubs, countertops, bath surrounds and vanities in your home is both an environmentally-friendly and an economical approach to remodeling. Professional bathroom refinishing is the ideal solution for homes with functional baths that appear dated or worn.
Refinishing is a fast and affordable way to upgrade old surfaces. Most of the time, older surfaces are structurally fine. Whether the top surface is damaged, dull or simply outdated, refinishing can transform a variety of surfaces to like-new condition. Refinishing gives your counter tops, tubs and surrounds, tile, sinks and vanities new life for a fraction of the cost of replacement.
Refinishing Vs. Replacing
Refinishing is a fast and affordable way to upgrade old surfaces. Most of the time, older surfaces are structurally fine. Whether the top surface is damaged, dull or simply outdated, refinishing can transform a variety of surfaces to like-new condition.
Refinishing your bathroom gives you the option of replacing without the hassle. The benefits also give you a wide range of color options, available in both high and low gloss finishes, anti-slip remedies, new drains, and the very popular faux-granite Flint-Stone™ coatings.
Refinishing Makes Sense for the Environment
Refinishing can help ease the landfill crisis by keeping your current countertops and fixtures out of the landfill. Landfills are filling up and shutting down at an amazing rate. Since 1988, the United States has approximately 75% fewer landfills available to take on new trash. Don’t be a part of the problem, be a part of the solution
Benefits of Refinishing:
- SAVE COST: Refinishing can saves 70% or more over the cost of replacement.
- MODERN LOOK: Using our Flint-Stone™ topcoat, you get the beautiful look of stone.
- NO MESS: Replacement means ripping out existing countertops, sinks, fixtures, even possible plumbing changes. None of this is required when refinishing.
- FAST: Refinishing is done in one day. Replacement can take weeks to measure and order.
- NO MAINTENANCE: Refinished counters don’t require messy, yearly sealing like granite. Who has time to maintain their counters?
How the Process Works:
- Cabinets, backsplash and fixtures are masked to keep them clean. We also protect the floor.
- Any grease, oil and dirt are cleaned from your counters with specialized cleaners
- Scratches and chips are fixed with compounds specifically formulated for this purpose.
- The surface is prepped to ensure proper adhesion.
- We spray on 3 coats of waterbourne Flint-Stone™ multi-colored coating resulting in a durable, new surface.